1. Entertainment

Carrie Underwood Launches Official Fan Club Website

By January 7, 2007

Carrie Underwood © Shelly Fabian While fans have been able to write to Carrie before, this marks the first chance for fans to actually join a club with member sign-up and benefits, including special site content just for fan club members, chances to buy pre-sale tickets to Carrie's shows, Meet & Greet passes and much more.

Carrie's career has skyrocketed as sales of her debut album, Some Hearts has sold over four million copies. All three of her singles, "Jesus Take the Wheel," "Don't Forget to Remember Me," and "Before He Cheats" have taken a trip to the top of the charts. She's the only solo female artist to top the Billboard Country Chart in 2006, and she also leads as the artist with the most cumulative weeks at #1 on the R&R country charts.

Underwood is currently nominated for Favorite Female Singer and Favorite Country Song (for "Jesus, Take the Wheel") at the People's Choice, a fan-voted award show airing January 9, 2007. She is also nominated for two Grammy Awards as "Best New Artist" (all genres), and "Best Female Country Vocalist." The song "Jesus Take The Wheel" is nominated for "Best Song," and "Best Country Song," which is an award that goes to the songwriters.

Related Links:

Visit CarrieUnderwood.fm for full details of membership.

Photo © Shelly Fabian

Comments

January 20, 2007 at 2:34 am
(1) sara says:

i am carries #1 fan!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

April 1, 2007 at 2:39 pm
(2) Michael striplin says:

Youre a great artist i absolutely love you and youre drop dead gorgious

April 6, 2007 at 11:20 am
(3) Leona says:

Hello Carrie
I have a 5 year old niece that love you and wants to be just like you. She sings before he cheats. But to her it sounds like before he eats cheese.It’s so cute just wanted to share that with you. Love your music. Keep it up

Leona

August 13, 2007 at 4:10 pm
(4) Deana says:

I have a two t=year old grandson that is fasinated with your music and looks too actually.He sits and is in his own little world when he sees your jesus take the wheel video.

August 15, 2007 at 1:37 pm
(5) Vic at HHS Newspaper says:

Does anyone know the name of Carrie’s New Cd that comes out in September??? Please Help?!

August 15, 2007 at 1:45 pm
(6) countrymusic says:

They haven’t released a title for the cd as of yet.

Shel :)

December 11, 2007 at 4:49 pm
(7) Eddie says:

Hay love your music its so great. not 2 be rude but your hot to. keep up with the good singing.
Eddie

December 29, 2007 at 10:15 pm
(8) Bobby says:

Carrie , I am a 45 year old man in Nashville ,Tn , I was giving 5 years to live 3 years ago, I have CHF (CONGESTED HEART FAILURE )with DiolicK Difuction of the heart and Kidney failure, I have been trying to see you since 2005 in concert/Opry/etc , but because of money problems I was unable ,I am on Disability, But this past Dec 11,2007 a friend visiting me called me and said she found out you was proforming at the opry that night ,she bought me a ticket to see you that night , the only seats was open was way in the back on the top, My friend told the lady at the counter where she bought the tickets and she was so nice , she found a seat in the K-5 (Handiecap Seat) row on main floor for me , , you are so wonderfull as always Carrie , I really love your music and (Some Heart) really changed my feelings about my life & dieing and I want to thank you for all you have done though your music for me and all the many, many others you have touched there life in great ways, I only hope and pray before I pass on the other side ,I will get to meet you in Nashville at one of your proformaces ,I AM YOUR # 1 FAN GIRL, and May God be with you , BOBBY,

December 30, 2007 at 6:14 pm
(9) Sheila E says:

I have a niece that thinks your wonderful and she has been in the hospital not feeling well. She just loves you and you light up her life. I was wondering if you could send her a autograph picture personalized to her to put a little sparkle back in her eyes. Also could she get a poster too. I would just make her day and mine too to put a little sunshine in her life. PLEASE!

March 31, 2008 at 8:01 pm
(10) Shelby says:

Dear Carrie,
you’re the best singer ever!i have been to three of your concerts and i don’t know if you remember this but i had to give my grandpa 100 kisses because he got me tickets to come see you at the pueblo state fair in 2006. and you were amazing! i love the songs on your old and new cd!!! YOU ROCK CARRIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

April 9, 2008 at 9:47 pm
(11) Sue says:

Really disappointed with your condenscending attitude on Idol gives back. Your little smirk of self satisfaction came across as I am too good to be here.

Lost this fan tonight.

April 15, 2008 at 2:52 pm
(12) Paul says:

Sue Your Nuts. Carrie is not like that. It’s your imagination. Carrie, your down to earth and very approachable. Your Awesome, Love and voted for you 100′s of times. From the first time I saw you I knew you were the Next American Idol from day one. I’d be honoured to meet you one day.Love You.

July 7, 2008 at 8:51 pm
(13) Makenna says:

Carrie i am absolutely a huge fan. i have never been to one of your concerts but i really want to. I love your songs and you. You rock and everyone loves you. Continue to rock and be cool and sing.

August 8, 2008 at 1:54 pm
(14) Ferne says:

Carrie ,
We in Canada just love you. Our own Gordie Sampson (Nova Scotia) wrote that great hit ,Jesus Take The Wheel.I have been trying to find or start a Canadian fan club for you,can you point me in the right direction.Also I AM going ,and have tickets to your concert October 12 ,2008,cannot wait.
Ferne
(Canada)

October 14, 2008 at 6:42 pm
(15) jillian says:

dear carrie underwood your a amazing inspiration to teens every where your not about the things they are trying to instoll into our heads sex , drugs , violence . Carrie you are my idol and i was wondering if there was any way that u could do me a huge favor i no u get crazy fan mail every day but i hope u get this . I am gonna be turning 16 in march and i wasnt sure if u do pravite performaces but im looking forward to having a amazing party and if you were there i dont have any idea how much that would top that but before you disregard my mail let me interduse my self i am 15 years old i go to william allen high school in allentown pa i love your music you arfe a inspiration to me you are the reason why i love country and a variety of other music i have two brother one is 16 and one is 14 my youngest brother has atisum he is a gift from god i love him with all my heart i have a amzing mother named jennifer she is one of the most loving people you will ever meet .she is one of those people that you meet once and they will be your best firned for the rest of your life . my dad he’s amzing he works so hard for my family and i admire him for that .to be honest Carrie under you seriously are an amazing person your birthday is one day before mine !!thats so sick but i want you to know even if you dont come or talk to me you make a rainy day turn sunny . i could honestly tell you that if i was to cry all day and all night by listening to one of your songs would tottally make me feel like i no you and your helping me coap with it . In 2001 i lost of the most specail people in my life ,my nana she was my life i love her and miss her so much she past away from breast cancer unfortuanlly it wasnt decovered fast enough to be helped but its okay she is in a place you and i call heaven . but the reason why my sweet 16 means so much to me is because if her . i remember when i was a little girl she would tell me about my sweet16 how she wouldnt miss it for the world .Sadly she wont be there that i can see but i no she will be there watching down in heaven ingoing my speacil day so carrie underwood please write back i have a myspace i have a cell phone we can do what ever you need mayb my mom can work out somekind of payment plan but all i no is u would fill that empty part i will have knowing she isnt there but with you there then ill remember my nana is watching down from heaven please i no your so busy and you get so many fan mail but carrie underwood im not just another girl ur a inspiration to me and to girls everywhere please dont be like the others write me back my url is canibethereason@aol.com please carrie underwood it would be a dream come true please please thank you for taking time out of your life to listen to your #111111fan

ily carrie underwood ur an inspiration

jillian