The Bottom Line
- "How Do You Get That Lonely"
- "That's All I've Got To Say About That"
- "If Merle Would Sing My Song"
- 6 of 11 tracks Written/co-written by Blaine.
- Produced by songwriters Rory Lee Feek and Tim Johnson.
- Released by BNA Records and Giantslayer Records.
Guide Review - Blaine Larsen - Off to Join the World
The new song is one which was previously recorded by Jerry Kilgore, "That's All I've Got To Say About That" showcases Blaine's strong baritone voice that doesn't fit his youthful look at all. First BNA single "How Do You Get That Lonely" is making Blaine a household name with it's all too real story about the effect suicide has on those left behind. "If Merle Would Sing My Song" finds Blaine singing about his dream of having a legend sing his song. It comes true here as Merle does sing his song" at the end. Other standout tracks are "Yesireebob," "In My High School" and "The Best Man."
As complete as most CDs can get, "Off To Join The World" is one heck of a debut album. One that will have the soon-to-be 19 year old going places.