Top 5 Country Singles
- Blake Shelton - "Drink on It" from Red River Blue
- Lady Antebellum - "Dancin' Away with My Heart" from Own the Night
- Rascal Flatts - "Banjo" from Changed
- Miranda Lambert - "Over You" from Four the Record
- Lee Brice - "A Woman Like You" from Hard 2 Love
Big Chart Movers
- #47-#36 - Keith Urban - "For You"
- #45-#37 - Dierks Bentley - "5-1-5-0" from Home
- #57-#61 - Greg Bates - "Did It for the Girl"
- #33-#28 - Thompson Square - "Glass" from Thompson Square
Hot New Country Songs
- #54 - George Strait - "Drinkin' Man" from Here for a Good Time
Blake Shelton keeps his place at #1 with "Drink on It" while Lady Antebellum's "Dancin' with My Heart" rises to #2, the song's current high-water mark. The former holder of the runner-up prize, Lee Brice, dips down to #4 with "A Woman Like You" "Springsteen," Eric Church's ode to the Boss, finally penetrates the top ten, moving from #12 to #10. Meanwhile, Carrie Underwood's lead-off single from Blown Away, "Good Girl," holds steady at #8. Kip Moore's "Somethin' 'Bout a Truck" moves up to #9 in preparation for his own chart debut next week with Up All Night.
Top 5 Country Albums
- Lionel Richie - Tuskegee
- Rascal Flatts - Changed
- Luke Bryan - Tailgates & Tanlines
- Eric Church - Chief
- Jason Aldean - My Kinda Party
Hot New Country Albums
- #16 Hank Williams III - Long Gone Daddy
- #38 Alan Jackson - The Essential Alan Jackson
- #60 Brooks & Dunn - The Essential Brooks & Dunn
- #63 Buck Owens - Coloring Book (EP)
- #75 Chris Lane Band - Let's Ride
Despite the lack of charting singles, Lionel Richie still remains strong with his album Tuskegee. It's #1 for the second week in a row on both the country and pop charts. Luke Bryan's Tailgates & Tanlines moves past Rascal Flatts's return-to-rusticity, Changed. Eric Church continues to show some serious staying power; Chief stays put at #4 after logging 39 weeks on the charts. Jason Aldean's My Kinda Party does likewise at #5. Fresh from releasing three albums last year, Hank III returns with his latest effort, Long Gone Daddy; the son-of-a-son also makes an appearance on Marty Stuart's just-released Nashville, Vol. 1.
For more chart details, visit Billboard.
Country's Highest Ranking Radio Songs
- #23 - Lady Antebellum - "Dancin' Away with My Heart" from Own the Night
- #25 - Rascal Flatts - "Banjo" from Changed
- #26 - Blake Shelton - "Drink on It" from Red River Blue
- #26 - Lee Brice - "A Woman Like You" from A Woman Like You
- #31 - Miranda Lambert - "Over You" from Four the Record
Big Radio Chart Movers
- #30-#25 - Rascal Flatts - "Banjo" from Changed
- #29-#23 - Lady Antebellum - "Dancin' Away with My Heart" from Own the Night
- #31-#27 - Miranda Lambert - "Over You" from Four the Record
- #34-#29 - Jason Aldean - "Fly Over States" from My Kinda Party
Hot New Radio Country Songs
- #68 - Toby Keith - "Beers Ago" from Clancy's Tavern
Rascal Flatts and Lady Antebellum are the loudest signals on the radio this week, leaving Blake Shelton in the proverbial static at #26 (down from #23) with "Drink on It." In a bracing public display of affection, Miranda Lambert remains right by his side at #27, even if she's going places with "Over You"; the song stepped up from #31 to #27. Jason Aldean also has his foot on the accelerator, flying past Lee Brice's "Woman Like You" with "Fly Over States."