Top 5 Country Singles
- Kenny Chesney - "Come Over" from Welcome to the Fishbowl
- Love and Theft - "Angel Eyes" from Love and Theft
- Gloriana - "(Kissed You) Good Night" from A Thousand Miles Left Behind
- Blake Shelton - "Over" from Red River Blue
- Little Big Town - "Pontoon" from Tornado
Big Chart Movers
- #9-#5 Little Big Town - "Pontoon" from Tornado
- #54-#43 Florida Georgia Line - "Cruise" from It'z Just What We Do
- #55-#44 Brantley Gilbert - "Kick It in the Sticks" from Halfway to Heaven
- #36-#28 Eric Church - "Creepin'" from Chief
- #42-#36 Luke Bryan - "Kiss Tomorrow Goodbye" from Tailgates & Tanlines
Hot New Country Songs
- #57 Sara Evans - "Anywhere"
- #59 Lonestar - "The Countdown"
- #60 Andy Gibson - "Summer Back"
Kenny Chesney is #1 for the second week in a row with "Come Over." Love and Theft move up from #3 and into the runner-up slot. The duo's former stomping grounds are now occupied by last week's #2 country single, "(Kissed You) Good Night." Blake Shelton is on a steady rise, currently sitting pretty at #4 with "Over," The Voice judge's fourth single from Red River Blue. I warned you that Little Big Town's "Pontoon" was headed for big things, and this week I was proven right. The boat song has definitely got its motor running -- charting a direct course from #9 to #5. The contrary phenomenon is expressed by Dierks Bentley, whose Home hit "5-1-5-0" fell from #8 to #4. If you're looking for new material, check out "Anywhere," the new single from "Suds in the Bucket" singer Sara Evans.
Top 5 Country Albums
- Zac Brown Band - Uncaged
- Gloriana - A Thousand Miles Left Behind
- Kenny Chesney - Welcome to the Fishbowl
- Luke Bryan - Tailgates & Tanlines
- Carrie Underwood - Blown Away
Hot New Country Albums
- #2 Gloriana - A Thousand Miles Left Behind
- #24 Joey + Rory - His and Hers
- #53 Kasey Chambers - Storybook
- #56 Tyler Barham - Don't Cage This Heart (EP)
- #67 Colt Ford - Declaration of Independence
The Zac Brown Band keep their perch at #1, while newcomers Gloriana debut A Thousand Miles Left Behind at #2. Not too shabby. That pushes poor Kenny Chesney down to #3; Luke Bryan remains steady at #4 with Tailgates & Tanlines. Likewise, Carrie Underwood digs her heels in at #5. If you look down the charts, it's a similar story: stasiss. Eric Church's Chief, Jason Aldean's My Kinda Party, and Hunter Hayes's debut stay put at #6, #7, #8. Folks, it's likely to stay this until September's influx of new country releases.
For more chart details, visit Billboard.
Country's Highest Ranking Radio Songs
- 19. Kenny Chesney - "Come Over"
- 20. Gloriana - "(Kissed You) Good Night"
- 21. Love and Theft - "Angel Eyes"
- 25. Blake Shelton - "Over"
- 30. Little Big Town - "Pontoon"
Big Radio Chart Movers
- #37-#30 Little Big Town - "Pontoon"
- #72-#61 Jason Aldean - "Take a Little Ride"
Hot New Radio Country Songs
- #67 Easton Corbin - "Lovin' You Is Fun"
- #69 Carrie Underwood - "Blown Away"
- #73 Rascal Flatts - "Come Wake Me Up"
What's happenin' on the radio? Not much. A lotta Katy Perry. A lotta "Call Me Maybe." Still, the pop sirens make room for Kenny Chesney who keeps his place in the low teens. Gloriana have to make due at #20 with the group's "(Kissed You) Good Night," which continues to outperform itself on the country singles chart. They should still keep their eyes peeled for Love and Theft's "Angel Eyes" -- ascendant from #24 to #31. Also on the rise are Blake Shelton's "Over" (#30 to #25) and Little Big Town's "Pontoon" (#37 to #30). Entering the fray at the bottom of the top 100 are Easton Corbin's "Lovin You Is Fun," Carrie Underwood's "Blown Away," and Rascal Flatts's "Come Wake Me Up," their second single from Changed