Top 5 Country Singles
- Florida Georgia Line - "Cruise"
- Taylor Swift - "We Are Never Ever Getting Back Together"
- Hunter Hayes - "Wanted"
- The Band Perry - "Better Dig Two"
- Zac Brown Band - "Goodbye in Her Eyes"
Big Chart Movers
- #32-#27 Carrie Underwood - "Two Black Cadillacs"
- #10-#6 Gary Allan - "Every Storm (Runs Out of Rain)"
- #17-#14 Greg Bates - "Did It for the Girl"
Hot New Country Songs
- #33 Florida Georgia Line - "Heres' to the Good Times"
- #35 Sam Palladio - "When the Right One Comes Along"
- #36 Florida Georgia Line - "Round Here"
- #42 Lee Brice - "I Drive Your Truck"
- #46 Hayden Panettiere - "For Your Glory"
- #47 Florida Georgia Line - "Stay"
- #49 Dustin Lynch - "She Cranks My Tractor"
Taylor Swift lost some of her grip on the radio charts last week, with her hit "We Are Never Ever Getting Back Together" surpassed by Florida Georgia Line's "Cruise." This week it happened where it counts, the Country Songs chart, where "Cruise" rang the bell to become the group's first #1 hit. That comes after stalling at #2 for week after week. While runner-up Swift hatches schemes to regain her throne Hunter Hayes's "Wanted" (at #3) and The Band Perry's "Better Dig Two" (at #4) don't budge an inch. Steadily moving up the charts is Zac Brown Band's "Goodbye In Her Eyes," claiming a best-of #5. Further down the rankings, Florida Georgia Line bring on the reinforcements: three new singles from their debut album Here's to the Good Times.
Top 5 Country Albums
- Taylor Swift - Red
- Blake Shelton - Cheers, It's Christmas
- Florida Georga Line - Here's to the Good Times
- Lady Antebellum - On This Winter's Night
- Scotty McCreery - Christmas with Scotty McCreery
Hot New Country Albums
- #3 Florida Georga Line - Here's to the Good Times
In the weeks before Santa makes his annual deliveries, it's still a Christmas story on the country album charts. The obvious exception is Florida Georgia Line, whose new record bows in this week at #3. That's depite the album including just six new songs over the group's EP It'z Just What We Do, released last May. We'll see if the redundancy impedes the disc's progress on the charts in the weeks to come.
For more chart details, visit Billboard.
Country's Highest Ranking Radio Songs
- #17 Florida Georgia Line - "Cruise"
- #20 Justin Moore - "Til My Last Day"
- #22 Kip Moore - "Beer Money"
- #24 Zac Brown Band - "Goodbye in Her Eyes"
- #27 Taylor Swift - "I Knew Your Were Trouble"
Big Radio Chart Movers
- #52-#27 Taylor Swift - "I Knew Your Were Trouble"
Hot New Radio Country Songs
- #68 Tim McGraw - "One of Those Nights"
- #75 Hunter Hayes - "Somebody's Heartbreak"
Florida Georgia Line's "Cruise" improves its performance on the radio charts compared to last week, rising one spot to #7. Justin Moore and Kip Moore (no relation) also made gains, landing at #20 and #22 with their respective singles. Taylor Swift's "We Are Never Ever Getting Back Together" is finally starting to lose its flavor. It dropped from #21 to #29. But don't link dial-twisters are sick of Swift. Her single "I Knew You Were Trouble" is skyrocketing up the charts -- jumping from #52 to a staggering #27.