Top 5 Country Singles
- Florida Georgia Line - "Cruise"
- Taylor Swift - "We Are Never Ever Getting Back Together"
- Hunter Hayes - "Wanted"
- Cassadee Pope - "Stupid Boy"
- The Band Perry - "Better Dig Two"
Big Chart Movers
- #42-#33 Lee Brice - "I Drive Your Truck"
- #19-#14 Little Big Town - "Tornado"
- #45-#41 Lady Antebellum - "A Holly Jolly Christmas"
- #32-#29 Thompson Square - "If I Didn't Have You"
- #37-#34 Florida Georgia Line - "Get Your Shine On"
Hot New Country Songs
- #4 Cassadee Pope - "Stupid Boy"
- #32 RaeLynn - "Boyfriend"
- #37 Blake Shelton featuring Michael Buble - "Home"
- #39 Connie Britton & Hayden Panettiere - "Wrong Song"
Florida Georgia Line's "Cruise" remains on top for the second week in a row. Taylor Swift's "We Are Never Ever Getting Back Together" and Hunter Hayes's "Wanted" also occupy the same positions as last week. Yawn. Ah, but making its debut at #4 is Voice winner Cassadee Pope's "Stupid Boy," bumping The Band Perry's "Better Dig Town" down to #5. Also making an impressive entrance is RaeLynn, whose tune "Boyfriend" clocks in at #32. She's also a contestant from the show where people swivel on chairs. On the rise are Kip Moore's "Beer Money" (#9 to #7) and Eric Church's fourth single from Chief, "Creepin'," which manages a best-of #10. That's after 26 weeks of release.
Top 5 Country Albums
- Taylor Swift - Red
- Blake Shelton - Cheers, It's Christmas
- Lady Antebellum - On This Winter's Night
- Various Artists - Nashville: The Music of Nashville (Original Soundtrack)
- Little Big Town - Tornado
Hot New Country Albums
- #3 Florida Georga Line - Here's to the Good Times
It's a repeat winter forecast: Taylor Swift is #1 with Red (for the eighth week in a row) while Christmas collections continue to decorate the top 5 like so much tinsel. An exception is the soundtrack to ABC's musical soap Nashville, which debuts at #4, and Little Big Town's Tornado, which blows back into the top 5 from #7. Florida Georgia Line's studio debut, Here's to the Good Times, experienced a long fall from #3 to #9. Not to say I told you so, but I sort of predicted that last week.
For more chart details, visit Billboard.
Country's Highest Ranking Radio Songs
- #15 Taylor Swift - "I Knew Your Were Trouble"
- #18 Florida Georgia Line - "Cruise"
- #19 Justin Moore - "Til My Last Day"
- #20 Kip Moore - "Beer Money"
- #23 Zac Brown Band - "Goodbye in Her Eyes"
Big Radio Chart Movers
- #27-#15 Taylor Swift - "I Knew Your Were Trouble"
- #41-#30 Randy Houser - "How Country Feels"
Hot New Radio Country Songs
- #73 Carrie Underwood - "Two Black Cadillacs"
Taylor Swift's "I Knew You Were Trouble" continues to leapfrog the competition. Just three weeks old, it's moved from #52 to #27 and now to #15. Florida Georgia Line's "Cruise" takes a one-point knocking, ending the week at #18. Justin Moore's "Til My Last Day" also takes a single step back to #20. Moving from #22 to #20 is Kip Moore's "Beer Money." Carrie Underwood's "Two Black Cadillacs" makes it radio debut this week, bowing in at #73.