Top 5 Country Singles
- The Band Perry - "Better Dig Two"
- Gary Allan - "Every Storm (Runs Out of Rain)"
- Hunter Hayes - "Wanted"
- Florida Georgia Line - "Cruise"
- Jason Aldean (with Luke Bryan and Eric Church) - "The Only Way I Know"
Big Chart Movers
- #48-#37 Rascal Flatts - "Changed"
- #32-#25 Darius Rucker - "Wagon Wheel"
- #36-#29 Miranda Lambert - "Mama's Broken Heart"
- #22-#18 Dierks Bentley - "Tip It on Back"
- #24-#20 Lee Brice - "I Drive Your Truck"
Hot New Country Songs
- #44 Hayden Panettiere - "Boys and Buses"
- #50 Love and Theft - "Runnin' Out of Air"
The Band Perry jump to the top spot with "Better Dig Two." Last week, the country group were at #3 with the song. Gary Allan's "Every Storm (Runs Out of Rain)" is also moving on up; the tune rose from #4 to #2 while Florida Georgia Line's former #1 hit, "Cruise," is low on gas, flagging to #4. All of the above had better keep their eyes on Darius Rucker, whose cover of Old Crow Medicine Show's "Wagon Wheel," jumped from #32 to #25. The week's other big gainer was Rascal Flatts, whose religious song "Changed" ascended into the mid-thirties on the country singles chart.
Top 5 Country Albums
- Taylor Swift - Red
- Florida Georgia Line - Here's to the Good Times
- Various Artists - Nashville: The Music of Nashville
- Little Big Town - Tornado
- Jason Aldean - Night Train
Hot New Country Albums
- #7 Katie Armiger - Fall Into Me
- #52 Jon Wolfe - It All Happened in a Honky Tonk
Katie Armiger's new album Fall Into Me made a respectable debut at #7 while the top 5 country albums remain more or less unchanged. Little Big Town's Tornado, Jason Aldean's Night Train, and the soundtrack to the TV show Nashville each made one-point gains on the country album chart. Luke Bryan, whose Tailgates & Tanlines has been dominating the charts for 76 weeks and counting, finally shows signs of fatigue. The album fell from #3 to #9.
For more chart details, visit Billboard.
Country's Highest Ranking Radio Songs
- #3 Taylor Swift - "I Knew Your Were Trouble"
- #26 Randy Houser - "How Country Feels"
- #30 Brad Paisley - "Southern Comfort Zone"
- #31 Zac Brown Band - "Goodbye in Her Eyes"
- #33 The Band Perry - "Better Dig Two"
Big Radio Chart Movers
- #56-#42 Little Big Town - "Tornado"
- #61-#52 Hunter Hayes - "Somebody's Heartbreak"
Hot New Radio Country Songs
- #69 Blake Shelton - "Sure Be Cool If You Did."
- #74 Thompson Square - "If I Didn't Have You"
- #75 Chris Cagle - "Let There Be Cowgirls"
Taylor Swift continues her predictable but still astounding ascent up the charts with "I Knew You Were Trouble," taking one step forward to #3. Only Bruno Mars's "Locked Out of Heaven" and The Lumineers' "Ho Hey" stand between her and the top spot. Randy Houser is also riding high on the radio charts, clinching the #26 spot with "How Country Feels." Standing firm is Brad Paisley's "Southern Comfort Zone," which remains at #30. However, the bottom fell out for Zac Brown Band's "Goodbye in Her Eyes," which dropped from #23 to #31. "Sure Be Cool If You Did," the lead-off single from Blake Shelton's new album, debuts at #69. Expect big things from it.