Top 5 Country Singles
- Taylor Swift - "We Are Never Ever Getting Back Together"
- Florida Georgia Line - "Cruise"
- Carrie Underwood - "Blown Away"
- Hunter Hayes - "Wanted"
- Lee Brice - "Hard to Love"
Big Chart Movers
- #40-#16 Taylor Swift - "Begin Again"
- #42-#30 Little Big Town - "Tornado"
Hot New Country Songs
- #9 The Band Perry - "Better Dig Two"
- #25 Kelly Clarkson and Vince Gill - "Don't Rush"
- #26 Thompson Square - "If I Didn't Have You"
- #29 Tim McGraw - "One of Those Nights"
- #45 Sam Palladio & Clare Bowen - "I Will Fall"
Sure, Taylor Swift's "We Are Never Ever Getting Back Together" continues to command the top spot on the country singles chart. But Florida Georgia Line is still going strong with "Cruise," which moved into the runner-up slot. It's still too early for the group to unseat Swift, but if the song can stick around the top 5 in the coming weeks, it sure is a possibility. Luke Bryan ducked out of the top 5 with "Kiss Tomorrow Goodbye," which fell one spot to #6. And Hunter Hayes is baaaaaack: "Wanted" two-stepped it from #6 to #4. Miranda Lambert's "Fastest Girl in Town" showed moderate gains, moving from #8 to #7 in the wake of her win at this year's CMA Awards. New singles from upcoming albums include Thompson Square's "If I Didn't Have You" and The Band Perry's "Better Dig Two."
Top 5 Country Albums
- Taylor Swift - Red
- Jason Aldean - Night Train
- Toby Keith - Hope on the Rocks
- Little Big Town -Tornado
- Luke Bryan - Tailgates & Tanlines
Hot New Country Albums
- #3 Toby Keith - Hope on the Rocks
Toby Keith enters the top 5 this week with his follow-up to Clancy's Tavern, Hope on the Rocks. The album -- Keith's sixteenth -- debuted at #3. That's an impressive weigh-in, given the country singer's multi-platinum competition: Taylor Swift at #1 with Red and Jason Aldean at #2 with Night Train. Miranda Lambert continues to get the CMA bump on the album charts. Lambert's most recent effort, Four the Record, swung up from #27 to #14. There were similar upticks all across the board: Willie Nelson's Heroes rose from #71 to #58, Dierks Bentley's Home jumped from #40 to #30, and Blake Shelton's Red River Blue climbed from #26 to #15.
For more chart details, visit Billboard.
Country's Highest Ranking Radio Songs
- #3 Taylor Swift - "We Are Never Ever Getting Back Together"
- #19 Luke Bryan - "Kiss Tomorrow Goodbye"
- #23 Lee Brice - "Hard to Love"
- #25 Jake Owen - "The One That Got Away"
- #27 Miranda Lambert - "Fastest Girl in Town"
Big Radio Chart Movers
- None this week!
Hot New Radio Country Songs
- #75 Darius Rucker - "True Believers"
Taylor Swift's post-breakup anthem keeps increasing its hold on the airwaves. "We Are Never Ever Getting Back Together" nudged up from #3 to #4 on the radio charts. (Justin Bieber, eat your heart out.) It's a long walk from Swift to the nearest country artist, who this week happens to be Luke Bryan. He occupies #19 with "Kiss Tomorrow Goodbye." That's a two-point improvement over last week, and bad news for Lee Brice who fell to #23 from Bryan's spot. Jake Owen's "The One That Got Away" moved from #29 to #25. And the good news keeps coming for Miranda Lambert. "Fastest Girl in Town" makes its first appearance on our country radio top 5, at #27 up from #30. And that's all the news that's fit to summarize.