Top 5 Country Singles
- Little Big Town - "Pontoon" from Tornado
- Hunter Hayes - "Wanted" from Hunter Hayes
- Josh Turner - "Time Is Love" from Punching Bag
- Jason Aldean - "Take a Little Ride"
- Jana Kramer - "Why Ya Wanna" from Jana Kramer
Big Chart Movers
- #50-#42 Kacey Musgraves - "Merry Go 'Round"
- #27-#31 Florida Georgia Line - "Cruise"
- #7-#4 Jason Aldean - "Take a Little Ride"
- #43-#40 Thomas Rhett - "Beer with Jesus"
- #55-#42 Gary Allan - "Every Storm (Runs out of Rain)"
Hot New Country Songs
- #56 Kix Brooks - "Bring It on Home"
Little Big Town's "Pontoon" is at #1 for the second week in a row, proving last week's chart-topping performance wasn't a fluke. Hunter Hayes steps up to the runner-up slot from #3 while fellow newcomer Jana Kramer remains steady at #5 with "Why Ya Wanna." Not to be outdone, Jason Aldean's fresh single "Take a Little Ride" broke the top 10, advancing from #7 to #4. Further down the charts, Dustin Lynch's "Cowboys and Angels" inches up one spot to #7 and Blake Shelton's single "Over" falls from #4 to #8. At #11, Miranda Lambert's "Fastest Girl in Town," from Four the Record, is poised to break the top 10. But will it?
Top 5 Country Albums
- Carrie Underwood - Blown Away
- Luke Bryan - Tailgates & Tanlines
- Zac Brown Band - Uncaged
- Eric Church - Chief
- Dustin Lynch - Dustin Lynch
Hot New Country Albums
- #30 Frank Foster - Red Wings and Six Strings
- #74 Various Artists - God Gave Me You: 12 Inspirational Hits from Today
Luke Bryan swaps places with Zac Brown while Carrie Underwood remains on top. That's the long and short of it. Or it would be, but for Hunter Hayes, whose debut album broke into the top 5 in its 48th week of release! Meanwhile, Dustin Lynch's own debut continues to fall, from #9 to #5, but as Hayes proves, it ain't over until it's over.
For more chart details, visit Billboard.
Country's Highest Ranking Radio Songs
- 7. Taylor Swift - "We Are Never Ever Getting Back Together"
- 22. Hunter Hayes - "Wanted"
- 23. Little Big Town - "Pontoon"
- 24. Josh Turner - "Time Is Love"
- 27. Jason Aldean - "Take a Little Ride"
Big Radio Chart Movers
- #52-#43 Carrie Underwood - "Blown Away"
- #35-#27 Jason Aldean - "Take a Little Ride"
- #42-#35 Dustin Lynch - "Cowboys and Angels"
Hot New Radio Country Songs
- None this week!
Taylor Swift is faring better on the radio than she is on the country charts. This week, the singer peaked at #7 with her new single from her forthcoming album Red. Quite a ways below Swift's "We Are Never Ever Getting Back Together" is Hunter Hayes's "Wanted." It charted a best-ever #22 on the radio. Little Big Town's "Pontoon" and Josh Turner's "Time Is Love" are right behind it, but the country artist who made the biggest advance this week on was Jason Aldean, whose single "Take a Little Ride" took a great big ride -- from #35 to #27. Also moving along nicely is Dustin Lynch's "Cowboy and Angels," which sauntered from #42 to #35.